Sunday 5 June 2016

What am I going to concentrate on throughout A2? 


During this school year we are going to work on music industry - I am going to create a music video, digipack and website. This part of my blog is going to be my journey through out the whole process - reaserch, planning, creating and evaluating...

Looking back on my previous blog posts I know it is really important to make posts all the time throughout the process - to include every detail and as much information as possible so our journey is clear and fluent.
It is also important to reflect on your own thoughts, reject bad ideas and develop the good ones.

For me my media blog is a creative piece of work therefore it is important to keep it interesting by using different techniques like essays, presentations, audio recordings and prezis. From my experience I know that it is more pleasurable to read such a blog!

Also, I think evaluation questions that we answered in our first blog are extreamly useful - to look back at your own work and see what went well and what did not work so much. But it also helps us to see the improvement in our knowledge and skills when it comes to media industry.

I think in this year  I need to concentrate on putting as much content about my project but also make it visually better and more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment