Thursday 18 August 2016

MUSIC VIDEO - IDEA 2


For my second idea I have chosen a song by Son Lux called 'Easy'. Son Lux is creating an alternative music on his own but additionally he is a member of the band called Sisyphus. 
My idea for this music video consists of two sets. 

The first one would be in a dark room with only one light, lighting the person sitting on a chair. There shouldn't be anything else in the room.  I would like this person to have a visible scar after a heart surgery (Pull out your heart, to make the being alone, easy easy...). I would like the person to be shirtless with long jeans if it is a man or in a plain tank top as well in long jeans if it is a girl. Without any additional props or make up. I want to keep i as delicate and simple as possible. 
I was thinking of a wide shot of the room to start with and so the shot can slowly get closer and closer  to a sitting character throughout the whole song. I want the person to look straight into the camera and not to express any feelings on their face. 
There would be a voiceover of the song. 
 

The next set would be with the same person in a different room. The actor would stand next to a bin that is on fire and would put letters, documents and pictures into the bin. Standing in one spot, carelessly throwing things into the bin without any emotion.
There would be a voiceover of the song. 

I think both of the sets fit to the track and the general atmosphere of the song. It is slow paced song which is quite melancholy. Therefore I wouldn't use a lot of action or any unnessesery props. I want to refelct the mood of the song with the video.

I would like the whole video to be in black and white. I was also thinking about the cutting of the footage. I wanted to take out bits of the footage from one take so there is like jumping action. I was inspired by this video. The technique starts at the 15th second. 





No comments:

Post a Comment