Monday 20 March 2017

Evaluation Task 4 Conclusion!

Throughout my media production processes I have used technological convergence to create three products for my music campaign. Technological convergence helped me to develop my project when it comes to the research and planning but also helped me to make my project more creative and interesting. The main device that I used which made my project possible was Black Magic Camera. It allowed me to film high quality footage for my music video. It also gave me the opportunity to become a prosumer, a creator of media products to a near professional standard. 

In my post - production process I used Adobe Premiere Pro to put together the final music clip. The use of this software has taught me how to select and organise a music video to a very high standard using semi-professional  media equipment. 

Another thing that digital technology has made available to me was the opportunities to upload, share and distribute my products using YouTube as a free online video sharing platform. For other prosumers like me to see the content, which I made and could leave any comments with feedback or simply get inspired 

The creation of this media campaign has broaden my knowledge about digital technologies and opportunities which they give but also it taught me how to be a prosumer and how to use these opportunities to make creative content, which then can be spread around the world. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys,

    Here we have best collection of Printed Clapperboards, So try these clapperboard for your next movie.

    ReplyDelete