Tuesday 7 March 2017

Evaluation Task 4 - How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages? 

Throughout the whole process of production I used various digital technologies to improve the quality of my music campaign but also to make it more creative and interesting. 
Here is a little mind map where listed  all different digital technologies, which I used, dividing it into three sections - software, hardware and online technologies. 


In Hardware section I mentioned all the technology that I used on the day of the shoot but also when it comes to the post production process, when editing and blogging.


 In my Online Technologies I listed everything that I used for my music campaign - every social media, the platforms that I used for blogging and research and when seeking for inspirations. 


In my Software section I mentioned all the programmes that helped me editing in the post production process. 





No comments:

Post a Comment