Saturday 25 February 2017

Evaluation Task 3 Conclusion 

Throughout the whole process of my A2 media production I have gathered various feedback from my targeted audiences. In general it I used the feedback to tailor my products to be more creative and interesting for my audiences to watch and enjoy it. 

I have learned from my audience feedback that I have created an intended star image, from an interview that I have prepared with my target audience I found out that the odd, unconventional and eerie star image was working through all the use of underwater worms on my cd digipak, the dead bird on the home page on the website and the hanging man in the music video. 

However I also got a feedback to change some aspects of my ideas. One from a teacher when presenting the initial ideas and the teacher says that I need to think more originally and outside of the box. Which helped me realise that the first of my ideas was not original and creative at all. 

Thanks to audience feedback my campaign was more likely to success. Just like Henry Jenkins claimed that both audiences are crucial to strengthen the media messages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment