Thursday 15 September 2016

Video idea to 'Kamikaze'

We decided to split the song so each of us gets one song to came up with an basic concept of the video to it and subsequently we are going to choose the idea that we like the most and develop it to our actual project. Since I suggested to use song 'Kamikaze' I am supposed to think of an idea for its clip. 

At the beginning of the song there is a small intro that lasts a bit more than 10 seconds and I was thinking to shoot a girl that walks in a forest/in a street at the evening at looks completely lost but does not show any expressions. I got my inspiration from the clip to Stay High by Tove Lo, I like the way they shot the whole clip, it looks a bit like fish eye camera but also it shows the girl for all times her emotions change constantly and I was imagining something like that switching with two other sets. 




Also when it comes to the forest concept I was inspired by fragments from the music video for Without you by Spooky Black. 



When it comes to the second set, whenever the 1st verse starts, I was thinking of a group of friends in a graffiti tunnel painting on the walls whatever they want. 



It is noticeable that they are really close and that they are having fun with each other. They are teenagers but they act like kids - some of them painting, some of them playing with a ball etc. They would be wearing more like scruffy and old ripped clothing. This set would switch with the shots of the singer on the rooftop or some sort of abounded building. 

No comments:

Post a Comment